No warranty of any kind implied or given and no liability accepted for any loss, damage or injury, no matter how incurred from reading or attempting to follow this document. This is merely how I addressed an issue on a car and I am not recommending this process.
The attachment below is a picture rich guide to installing a particular type of LPG system in a 1995 328 Coupe. Pretty much every connection, whether it be wiring or "plumbing" or just mounting of parts is shown in detail. Whilst connections and components may vary from kit to kit, or the car a kit is fitted to may be different, the knowledge is predominately transferable. A lot of the considerations and decision making process is laid out to show what needs to be considered when planning an installation of this type.
- The doc is a PDF, so you will need a PDF reader to view it.
- You will need to be prepared to read over 50 pages (although there are a lot of pictures)
- Setup of the LPG system, once installed, is not covered for reasons laid out in the document.
- I have a vested interest in LPG remaining unpopular and cheap, therfore I may remove this (or ask mods to remove it) at any time.
- Feel free to add any comments that may improve this draft.
NOTE: You have to click on the attachment below to view the document. Most PCs will already have a suitable app to read it installed