MY new car arrived yesterday... only took them 7 months to build it!! LOL!
And as if the frustration of waiting wasn't bad enough... it's been literally raining and snowing here constantly soon after I got it - so not really had much time or opportunity to test it properly.. but In the 60 miles or so I've done it so far - I'm VERY happy and all of a sudden the wait didn't seem to matter... obviously still running in and taking it easy.. counting down (*up*) the miles and praying for some better weather so I can enjoy it fully...
a couple of observations so far:
* the stock engine note is a lot better than people would make you believe.. sounds very 'fruity'
* the overal exterior design is a lot better than my old F20 (pre LCI) - the one design grew on me.. this one I love straight away - in the flesh its 100 times better
* heated leather was one of the best decisions I made!!
* the BMW sat nav isn't half bad
* the new entertainment system is fast and fluid and makes the old one look and feel staid and stutters
* the brakes are OUTSTANDING (still need bedded in) - but I'm almost scared to tickle them as they are SHARP
* the auto sport box with flappy paddles is an absolute revelation compared to every other auto I've driven (and manual for that matter!!)... I wondered whether I would miss the manual stick and the feeling of involvement - my last F20 always felt a bit 'notchy' - but I put that down to me only being able to put 8k on the clock from new so probably hadn't even been worn in - but this thing is in another league completely..
think that's about it - hope to get some better pictures and develop more of an idea of the things I like and would change about it over the next few weeks (and will update in due course) - but so far - it's everything I was expecting and more!!