socket set, screw drivers. Any-thing else?
Probably a T25 torx as well they hide them everywhere
That's it really, torx sets & sockets.
- Inside the door there's x2 10mm nuts (It's awkward to access the 2 nuts inside the door, so a ratchet + socket extension bar is a must. Spanners are useless)
- Under side there's another x2 10mm nuts (100% chance these would be corroded like hell, so wd-40 is used incase they don't move)
- Remove the headlamp & corner indicator, you'll see further x2 or x3 10mm nuts again (you'll have to remove wheel, as you'll be undoing them from wheel arch)
- There's x2 13mm bolts that hold the bonnet hinge , remove it as the wing sits under it.
- Lastly, inside engine-bay where the wing panel is , you'll see torx screws. (from memory i remember using t-30 torx) (theres are real tight, so have patience here lol)
a plastic wedge (wooden door stop will do) to set the panel gaps is a grate help
Panel Wedge Tools | Toledo
my one looks like the middle one
put the wing back on the car and pinch up all the bolts enough so that when you push the
wedge in it will open the gap up to the required size
when you are happy with the gaps then fully tighten up the bolts
I did tell you they were tight, it's a right pain in the arse. I've only managed to do 2 lol, will carry on tommorrow haha