As per the title, the car doesnt slow down smoothly upon taking my foot off the accelerator. It seems to slow down smoothly initally then hold back then carry on. The car also seems to be increasingly unresponsive and not as powerful as it used to be.
Things possibly worthy of noting???:
- Last month the car had a genuine BMW crank sensor fitted.
- The injectors are not loud in anyway and so I presume the cam sensor is ok.
- The car had a new throttle body boot fitted a few months ago.
- Car is running a standard 328i exhaust system.
- Up until 2 weeks ago the traction control light kept coming on due to an engine mount breaking and the TPS sensor (???) smacking on the underside of the bonnet. Mount changed and light gone.
- Car was plugged in using INPA 3 weeks ago and nothing other than traction control light issue was flagged up.
Any suggestions welcome!