Well, then about a month ago my car had reached 100K (well 999K to be exact lol)
So in that case, recently i've done the following:
- New CRANK Sensor (.... due to non-start issues)
- Bought a spare fuel pump (.... just in case my old one goes)
- Replaced fuel filter
- New Meyle thermostat & housing
- New Meyle water-pump with metal impeller
- Top Rocker Cover gaskets changed
On the top of my mind, i was thinking of buying/doing these:
- New CAM sensor (... i don't want to have starting problems again)
- Lambda Sensor (... I read somewhere online, that Lambda sensors are meant to be replaced every 100,000 miles .....Is that true ?)
- Power Steering Refresh (... can someone show me a DIY on how to do this ?)
- Gearbox Oil (...I don't know how to do this, shall i just let a Garage do this job ?)
- Rear Diff Oil (........Same as above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ )
- Replace all bushes (front & back) with Powerflex ones..
- NGK spark plugs
- Crank/alternator drive belt (...mine has cracks now)
Around 2 months ago, i've changed the oil (Castrol Magnatec 5/40) and new filter. So the oil is still fresh.
So what else do you suggest I should change ?
Thanks for your responses