Having changed from a silver 323Ci to a carbon black M, I think I need to up my cleaning techniques
So, I've done my research into what I need and what to do but just need a few questions answering if you all would be so kind. I was looking into rotary polishing to get a really good finish on the paint work, but seeing that I may only be able to do this a few times on the car, I thought it was almost a wasted investment?
This is what I have come to the conclusion that I need to do:
1. Snow foam - already got the snow foam do dar and know how to use this
2. Wash - 2 bucket method using Meguiars #62 shampoo and conditioner and Meguiars lamb wool kit.
3. Claybar - which one should I look at getting and what sort of clay lubricant should I use, can you use soapy water in a spray bottle?
4. Wash - as above
5. Dry - using micro-fibre waffle type cloth
6. Restore and polish - using Autoglym paint pro kit
7. Restore and fill - using Poor Boys Blackhole
8. Protect - do I need to apply wax over Poor Boys?
Before I order a few bits and pieces, am I using the right stuff? I will get some applicator finishing lads to apply the Poor Boys Blackhole and some micro-fibres to take it off. What microfibres are people using, good quality ones or just bulk sh1te?
Any advice is very helpful, cheers guys