So I sold the S14a and now have a 330ci coupe! So far so good. I absolutely love it and must admit I am very happy to be back in a Beemer! This is going to be a much slower project than previous projects of mine. I am not planning on doing anything different to anyone else, simply what I want to do with it. You all know what kind of project I'm capable of, but in case you've forgotten: My old supercharged E36 318is. Stuff that springs to mind is...
- LED rear lights.
- Bilstein B12 kit.
- Double Din (I've already got an aftermarket one which is far more capable than the OEM the units).
- Storm gear knob and handbrake handle.
- Either M3 or AC Schnitzer wing mirrors.
- Some sort of wheels. No idea what yet, but something I can fit nice, wide tyres onto. In a perfect world with cash to burn BBS RS GTs.
It needs a couple of things doing to it. A new bonnet badge, thermostat and water pump (already booked in with @Steve) and I want it raised little bit, even though it doesn't catch on anything!
Many thanks to everyone who gave me advice over the last couple of weeks!
The car is more comfortable than anything else I've ever driven before and the engine pulls very well. This is the spec list...
- Automatic Xenon headlights.
- Automatic wipers.
- Cruise control.
- Rear parking sensors.
- All windows are electric.
- Front fog lights.
- Electric memory seats.
- Black headlining.
- Auto dimming rear view mirror.
- Climate control.
- Traction control.
- Electric folding wing mirrors.
- FK coilovers (for my budget it was these or original, fucked shocks and I decided the FKs were better. Tbh they actually ride a lot better than I thought they would and the car still handles very well).
There's probably more but that's what I can remember!
Anyway, enough talking bollocks and time for some pictures! Please excuse the dirt but I haven't had time to wash it yet!