Hello BMW lovers!
I'm here to post my bad luck Brian project. I bought a E46 in Oct. '14 and it was a cherry on a pie. Run well, everything was working etc. To the bad luck Brian part now. On Jan. 6th '15 I started to travel from one city to another with a really bad weather. It was snowing like crazy and the roads were not cleaned. So I drove behind a old lady that was going around 40KM/H on 90KM/H road, so I thought I would overtake her slowly. After I had driven to the incoming lane I lost full control of my BMW (DSC was turned off, I like it this way) and crashed in to her front bumper. After that I drove off the road so my little baby is broken :(
Anyway to my project. I thought of selling this little girl, but thought NO, I will fix her and make her better and nicer. So this is my project thread that will take a long walk because there is a lot of things to do. I won't post my list of things that I want to do with her at the moment. I will update the thread when I get home with the list of things I want to do.
Wish me luck on getting this girl on the road again with better looks
* Replace broken parts [In Progress]
* Fix technical problems that came with crash & change parts that need changing [In Progress]
* Refurbish & recolor wheels [To-Do]
* Fix BM54 radio problem & replace the sound system [To-Do]
* Let BMW fully refurbish engine [To-Do]
* Replace a lot of parts to make it look nicer [To-Do]
* Recolor the car (metallic white with carbon style roof) [To-Do]
* Etc... (things will come to mind that need to be done every day )