Bought my first BMW at the end of July, its a 2006 Plate E90 330d and i'm loving BMW ownership!
It has 69,000 on the clock (Bought at 67,000) Saphire Black, FSH, M Sport exterior and came with Depo headlights in the rear.
My previous history of cars are;
- 2002 Ford Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
- 2004 Vauxhall Astra 1.7CDTi
- 2008 Audi A3 1.9TDi SE
I only started 'modding' from the late astra stage, just wheels and lights mainly.
With the Audi i retrofitted a fair amount more than normal and loved it! I do try and keep things OEM where possible and funds permit haha!
My plans so far for this E90 are;
- [On Order] Re attach the front bumper at the O/S corner. (Missing bracket P/N 51117134098)
- [Completed] Upgrade the headlights to Projector lenses c/w angel eyes and a xenon kit (didn't want to fit xenons in a halogen reflector housing as it just blinds everyone haha)
- [Planned] Change the interior lights, puddle lights and rear numberplate lights for LED's.
Not quite sure what else to do, any suggestions?
Some pictures of the car as it stands.
Had a few parcel's arrive at the weekend so got straight to fitting the lights! Not OEM as i got a price for £1700 for a retrofit which seemed steep so overall paid £330 odd for the lights and xenons all together.
Replaced the orange halogen angel eye bulbs with error free LED bulbs, wasn't easy even with my girly hands.
With the old halogens fitted.
Half way through, looking asif its a write off haha
All fitted and seeing how they look in the dark!
All that's left to do with the headlights is adjust the beam slightly.
Thanks for looking!