Well i thought i would join up and share my bit of a project with you all.
I have had the compact for about 3 years now when the fatherin law passed it on to us when he changed cars. Its a 1999 318ti sport and was totally standard with 178k on the clock.
As it was.
As it is now.
So far i have added parking sensors, a parrot kit, remote central locking, auto dimming mirror, 17inch E46 wheels and an evo lip spoiler. I plan to respray the front bumber in a few weeks and get it looking good for the show season. It currently got just over 214k on the clock.
Jobs that need completing:-
1. ABS light keeps comng on and going off.
2. Passenger door card keeps coming off and lost the plastic bit from round interior door opening handle.
3. Passenger window dosn't work.
4. Need to fit new rear disks and pads.
5. Respray front bumper and 3 rust patches on the car.
6. Refurb the wheels.
Thats all for now folks.