Well then, looks like my Valentine arrived early today, LOL!
In case you forgot, i sold my saloon (->here<--) as i didn't want 4 doors & huge unused trunk.
I always wanted a 'vert, so i won an auction off fleabay for £500
Took it for a short drive: it pulls well, engine is ok for a car with 150K on the clock.
Plans for the car will be noted after the pictures below
Here it is, arriving from a flatbed truck
Here's a few more crappy phone shots after a short drive. (Excuse the snow!)
Well, there's a lot of plans (including turbo/supercharging) for it so:
- New leather interior (current grey leather is too worn out)
- Transfer various interior mods that i did on the old saloon to the 'vert.
- 'M' Door mouldings
- 'M' bumper kit
- Fog lights (these ones have some stone chips on them)
- 17" Alloys
- Sort out the roof
(The previous owner says the roof tends to leak because there is some holes on the passenger-side)
- Find a hardtop (for the winter)
- New seals/gaskets for: door handles, windows, roof-storage, etc.. (that should prevent more water leaks)
- Inspect engine for anything that needs replacing.
- Fit 6 pot radiator
- Fit M3 brake servo & master cylinder
- Replace front brakes for E46 330 or E36 M3 (only if car has 17" alloys)
- Fit Garrett Turbo Charger & related performance parts
- Test drive the car while it has turbo only.
- ......if it all goes well,
- ..then start working on fitting the supercharger
.... And Probably more plans that i forgot to mention on the list..
To be honest, I'd rather work on the roof FIRST ,as i need to sort out the small leaks. Otherwise i'll get a hardtop for it.
Well, thanks for reading! Comments/Feedback are welcome.
Edit: Direct Links to updates....
---> 18 FEB 2013 (Page 5)
---> 19 FEB 2013 (Page 8)
---> 20 FEB 2013 (Page 9)
---> 21 FEB 2013 (Page 10)
---> 23 FEB 2013 (Page 12)
---> 24 FEB 2013 (Page 14)
--> 26 FEB 2013 (Page 17)
--> 05 MAR 2013 (Page 20)
--> 07 APR 2013 (Page 25)