So nearly two weeks ago I installed a NEW set of JOM coilovers into the car and while the front end instantly lowered the rear end has still to do much!!! What I have done :
1. Installed the rear spring height adjuster on the top of the spring. Is this correct? I did have it on the bottom at first but for adjustment purposes it made no sense so I move it to the top.
2. I have turned the spring adjuster all the way up towards the chassis is this right for low? even when the adjuster was in the middle still no height difference
3. I have no rear interior/seats in the car or spare wheel
4. Would it be a case that the rear suspension needs considerable time to settle? I have done about 300 miles since the coilovers have gone in.
5. I think I have done them right but looking for a second opinion
ADJUSTER ROUGHLY IN THE MIDDLE :
ADJUSTER TURNED ANTI CLOCK WISE UPTOWARDS THE CHASSIS FOR LOWEST SETTING. Is this correct? :
Thanks in advance guys all help appreciated