I made a start on these at the weekend, Dotz Radium 18"
I bought them in a very poor state as you can see by the pics, The deep dish part of the rim was covered in brake dust and ground in tar and also the wood worm effect where water had got under the lacquer causing it to craze.
After about 20 minuet using 320 wet and dry i rubbed down the lacquer to the bare alloy,,I then used some finer grades of wet and dry to smooth out and remove scratches. (wheel was placed on a bar stool and spun manually by hand)
Rims are now done on all four alloys and masked up, going to make a start on rubbing down the center parts ready for painting.