Some of you already know i'm after a 318 vert (don't want a 6-pot either).
So this means the saloon is for sale, how much should i sell it for ?
I don't want to overprice it nor i don't want to see too cheap either LOL. I've sold cars before, but this is my first time selling the BMW. I'm aware that 4-pots aren't worth much these days, as people can still get them cheap.
I bought the car for £700, 2 years ago. It only came with a 2011 service history paper... I've done work on it to keep it roadworthy, as evident on my Project Thread, but it has MOT until October 2013. So that's plenty of time. I don't have any problems as far as i'm aware.... Engine wise.
I'm selling the car as it is NOT INCLUDING:
- Genuine Style 24 alloys (unless it's £150 on top of car price) (or will be replaced with cheap wheels with hub covers lol)
- OEM "E36" Apollo Carphone
- PDC Kit, Illuminated OE gear knob, OEM Rubber mats, 18 button OBC
- OEM CD43 Headunit (car will be replaced with cheap aftermarket unit)
- Multi Function steering wheel (to be replaced with 3 spoke week)
Well the "///m" bumpers will stay on, and the car has "extended leather" package, that means most parts of the center console & the other trims in the car are leather stitched by BMW & "dove nappa" cream leather seats.