Welcome to BMWForums.Info

If you need help with your BMW, register today for free.

Sign in to follow this  
Crgcoupe

craig bmw 320d e91 sport plus tourer

Well unfortunately my little 330ci clubsport is up for sale its been a great car but my recent new family member meant ideally i fancied something a bit more sensible for now.

So i went for a 320d e91 sports plus edition with the shadow pack, must be said i absolutely love the the modern interior is such a difference and the new style steering wheel and gear stick make the car a dream to drive. ive had the car since december now and already my work has started, my misses bought me wind deflectors (not everyones choice but i dont mind them) next up the rear brake pads were low and front brake discs had warped so it was time for a full set of brake discs and pads including a brake fluid change (a mini brake overhaul).

The 181 bhp 2ltr diesel engine is very responsive and for the size of car it does'nt struggle which is a bonus, soon as the clubsport is sold i plan to remap the car to about 230 ideally i will see whats on offer at the time and who can help me when it comes to it, Now one criticism i have had since i bought the car is aw why didnt u buy the 335d. now i would have loved to have done that but it defeats the purpose of buying the 320d the whole point is its more practical to carry my tools and a good cheap to run family car, my plan is to run this car for about 1 year ideally before hopefully saving enough money to go and buy a e90 m3 saloon. 

my full service kit arrived today so will be servicing the car today or tomorrow will post some more pics up then 

i will post more information about the car in the next post. heres some pictures to have a look at and give you an idea

20181202_134040.jpg

20181202_153045.jpg

20181216_153206.jpg

20181216_155757.jpg

20181216_155824.jpg

20181216_155846.jpg

20181216_155853.jpg

20181216_155902.jpg

20181216_155920.jpg

20181216_155932.jpg

20181216_155937.jpg

20181216_155949.jpg

20181216_160014.jpg

20181216_160033.jpg

20181216_160050.jpg

20181224_154605.jpg

20181224_154617.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Firstly congratulations Craig to both you & Chelsea on the arrival of our youngest BFi member baby 👶🎊😊 

Nothing wrong with having a practical head & choosing the E91 with the 4 pot engine, big enough to cope with all the baby stuff in the boot & it's still no slouch getting about is it. Looks like it's in great condition too & having the sport goodies on as standard means it looks good too, easier for resale too? 

Must say tho remapping it up to 230bhp should put a big smile on your face too mate 😁

Again many congratulations 👍

Thanks very much simon and lol im sure hel be on here with his bmw build at 1 point in his life lol 

needs must sometimes and im glad ive put a sensible head on for now, the 4 pot engine is pretty impressive recovering 181bhp as standard i was impressed. thanks for the feed back car is in very god condition although there is many many tar over the body and just feels a little rough unfortunately not had the weather to give it a good clay bar and a machine polish how ever summer is on route 😁 and i was also happy with the spec i managed to get and with only 73000 miles on the clock its now the lowest millage car ive owned 

well got a phone call today and someone from blackpool is buying the clubsport so heading to Carlisle to drop her off aint going to lie will be a little saddened, how ever first place im going with my money will be too a remap place and get it mapped. ideally i would like a rolling road before and after and someone who knows bmws any suggestions traveling isnt too much of an issue as id like to know its done right 

thanks again simon how are you doing ? hope all is well.

• Thanks 1

Yeah that mileage is bloody low mate, sounds like you found a little gem there 💎

Hope the Clubsport sale went smoothly, onwards & upwards mate & regarding the remap there's only emaps-Scotland & ecotune in Glasgow that I can think of.

I had my black E46 mapped by Simon from Emaps IN Walsall & I'm sure he supports Emaps-Scotland? AFAIK Emaps-Scotland are mobile so no dyno tho that should be able to sort out? 

Me mate, yeah I'm OK thanks, still got the 330ci tho it needs some tlc as I've been preoccupied with other things 👍