I know this isn't a BMW show but I know a lot of you are into detailing your cars to some extent just wondering if anyone fancy's this? its a good day out
WAXSTOCK VENUE ANNOUNCEMENT – RICOH ARENA, COVENTRY, CV6 6GE (SUN 27 JULY 2014)
This year, Waxstock moves to one of the most impressive event facilities in the UK – the Jaguar Exhibition Hall at Ricoh Arena, Coventry. So what does it mean for the average Waxstocker?
- MORE CENTRAL. Even easier to get to than Peterborough for most people, being more centrally located and just off major routes (M6, M42, M40).
- HOTEL ON SITE. We are negotiating preferential rates for all Waxstock visitors at the onsite DeVere 4*(?) hotel… details soon, but don’t book before we give you the promo code. B&B rates will be very good indeed, trust us.
- SATURDAY NIGHT ENTERTAINMENT. Ricoh Arena has a bar, bistro, Costa coffee and even G Casino – open on Saturday night. There are plans for a live band in the casino nightclub/bar. So if you want to make a weekend of Waxstock, Saturday night has all the entertainment you need. It’s like a mini-SEMA with the Casino offering Blackjack, Roulette, Poker etc.
- WAXSTOCK TRADE DINNER ON SITE. Instead of being held at the nearby Marriott at Peterborough, this will be held at the Ricoh Arena in one of its many conference room/bars.
- SUBSIDISED PARKING ON HARDSTANDING. We have paid for parking to be subsidised so it is free rather than a couple of GBP per car, there are no potholes and there’s no grass or gravel. All premium hardstanding, just as we like it.
- NO DOG SHOWS. We had to share Peterborough with the odd agricultural event. This year, any event that shares the Arena on the day will be far more suitable, or even an extension of the main show.
- STILL INDOORS. The main event is still indoors, so rain can’t stop play. There will be ample use of outdoor space assuming the weather is good, of course.
Home | Ricoh Arena
If anyone is interested and we can get 10 guaranteed names we can ask for a discount