Hello guys, i would like to congrats you for the good work from this website, where it seems that you can find good answers and be your own mechanic for your car
I attached some photos with my car, and i`m glad to be a bmw owner starting with september 2013
Specifications : 320D engine M47 136 hp 2001/03 NFL, 280 NM torque - original values , now i remaped it using MPPS, with 165 hp and 330 NM. I used the same settings from a same car and same condition/year, which was measured on dyno test, and got aroung 165 hp.
Until this point :
- Cleaned the EGR
- Replaced intake manifold gaskets
- Replaced needle motion sensor(the wire injector) beucase was faulty.
- Replace EGR thermostat and main thermostat - some issues with heating.
- 4 wheels from e39 540i , R17 225 cm wide x 45
- cleaned filters from pressure converters and changed fuel filter
- installed aftermarket CCFL angel eyes
For the future i want to replace turbo - intercooler and intercooler - intake hoses, because are old, and one hose its almost broken, i have pressure leak there. Also i intend to put a bigger universal intercooler.
In this moment i have on DIS only one error (auxiliary heater related), but it's fine, i dont have problems regarding this. Hope that will not have too big issues in the future.
Merry Xmas to all, and keep up the good work