* Reject fake FSC's can be disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config, default is active.
* resolution can be changed in the ISTAGUI.exe.config
* disable CheckSystemRequirements is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* enable programming with ENET is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config (at your own risk.)
* enable Diagnose for J29 (Toyota Supra) is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config.
* "Unknown terminal voltage!" message with ENET is fixed, now ISTA check really Voltage, but not display it.
* don't ask me to remove "Battery voltage (terminal 30) below threshold value..." message, this is a important message!!!
* read FASTA Data from Vehicle is disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* if you use my Regfiles, open it with Notepad and change the InstallLocation to the right Location on her PC. (not needed with Installer)
- for Diagnose only, neccessary SQLiteDBs GLOBAL(required), en-GB(required), de-DE(optional) and BLP(required) in the same Version as App (example 4.29.1x).
- for Programming is SDP needed, using older Versions allowed.
Installer need this structure (see attachment):
| ISTA_v188.8.131.5205.7z (required)
| BLP_184.108.40.206z (required)
| SDP_220.127.116.11z (if needed)
| ExecutionBreak_18.104.22.168z (optional and if exist)
| setup.ini (need to compare files with MD5 hash)
DE_22.214.171.124z (if needed)
ZH_126.96.36.199z (if needed and if available)
Standalone: ISTA 188.8.131.5205 / SQLiteDBs (OTHER,en-GB,de-DE,zh-CN,it-IT) 4.29.14 / BLP 4.29.11 / SDP 4.29.11
Standalone Installer (all above files/dirs must be present in the same directory): v4.29.14
PSdZData Lite: v4.29.11
Standard Tools Installer (Ediabas, INPA, NCS Expertentool etc. ECU and SGDAT updated with v68.0)